Motor Claims made easier with ForenSys
With ForenSys, your motor claims process just got easier. ForenSys provides incident and accident management services free of charge to you through the following:
- Collection of written and verbal statements from drivers and witnesses
- Capturing damages of the incident, accident and damage to property through photography
- Making copies of relevant documents such as Driver’s Permits and Certificates of insurance
The information is immediately made available to Maritime.
Note: A Client or their authorized driver should call ForenSys for any incident which involves the motor vehicle where damage has occurred. This is not limited to collisions only, but may include a shattered windscreen or theft of a vehicle.
How to report an accident?
As soon as you get into an accident contact the following:
- Contact ForenSys at 866-8888
- If vehicle needs to be towed or shuttle service is required, call TCM (applicable to Comprehensive AutoMax Clients)
- Make official police report
- Submit Maritime claims form where applicable and estimate for repairs to Maritime (via email or in person)