Residential Property Insurance

Houseowner’s Insurance:

This policy provides coverage for the building which includes walls, gates, fences and swimming pools.

Householder’s Insurance:

This policy provides coverage for the contents of your property.

Houseowner/Householder’s Insurance:

This provides comprehensive coverage for the building and contents against loss or damage resulting from the occurrence of various perils.


• Competitive rates
• Prompt settlement of claims
• Quality and efficient service

The Policy Covers

  • Building

  • General Contents (furniture and appliances, household goods)

  • Computer equipment

  • Third Party Liability

  • Artwork

  • Jewellery

  • Cameras

  • Phones

  • Personal Liability All Risk

  • Other specified personal items/valuables

Perils Covered

  • Fire

  • Lightning

  • Explosion

  • Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruption

  • Hurricanes

  • Accidental Damage

  • Burglary

  • Public Liability for dangerous dogs (for persons who may be injured whilst on premises)

  • Riot Strike and Malicious Damage

  • Bursting and overflowing of water tank and apparatus

  • Aircraft and other aerial devices

  • Subsidence and landslips