TRIflex Annuity Gold – Individual Plan
Why choose TRIflex Annuity Gold?
Set aside money that can be used to provide a lifetime stream of income after you retire.
In the event that you die before you begin receiving your income stream, a return of contributions made or the fund value (whichever is greater) will be payable to your family/estate. Additionally, a Waiver of Premium option is available. This is an additional benefit that pays your contributions if you become disabled and unable to pay your contributions.
Enjoy triple compound interest accumulation:
• Interest on your contributions
• Interest on the interest
• Interest on the tax deferral amounts
The option of a 25% lump-sum amount at retirement can be used for multiple purposes, for example, to liquidate loans, pay for your child’s education, health care, start a business, interest income or family vacation.
How does TRIflex Annuity Gold work?
The TRIflex Annuity Gold premium payments are flexible and can be customized throughout the term of the policy based on what stage of life you are in and your investment preference. The main features of the plan include the following:• No fees or administrative charges on premiums paid
• Tax deductible contributions, up to $50,000 annually (subject to income tax legislation)
• A choice of 3 Funds in which you can invest your premiums [Government Bond Fund (low-risk), Corporate Bonds and Mortgages Fund (moderate risk) and a Property and Equity Fund (higher risk)
• Each Fund is credited with compound interest monthly
• Policy Values (sum of the individual Fund Policy Values) vary with the performance of the funds in which premiums are invested
• Retirement Benefits available from ages 50-70
• A minimum policy duration of 10 years is required to access retirement benefits
• Portability at maturity, i.e. at maturity, funds can be transferred to any other company that is registered to sell annuities
• At maturity, you may take a full monthly annuity OR a lump sum of 25% of fund value (tax free) and a reduced monthly annuity
• In the event of death prior to maturity, the greater of the Premiums Paid and the Fund Value will be paid to the beneficiary
• In the event of death after maturity, any remaining annuity payments within the guaranteed period of the contract would be paid to the beneficiary of the annuitant