What is Group Health?
Group Health Medical Insurance assists employees with medical expenses and provides benefits for treatment in the event of illness and injuries for themselves or their dependents.
What benefits are included?
The benefits include medical, dental, vision, preventative care and wellness benefit.
When can I take out a policy?
Issue ages are 18-65
Are there different groups?
Yes, in providing group health insurance Maritime distinguishes between small and large groups. A small group is defined as one comprising 3 to 25 members. The products offered are Medipac 3, Dolphin and Blue Marlin. The large groups are greater than 25 and the plan is customized to suit the specific needs of the Client.
How to Apply:
STEP 1:Complete and submit the Employee Data Sheet
STEP 2:If you have existing Group Health Insurance, submit the Claims Experience of the Group for the last (3) years
STEP 3:A quotation will be prepared for you
STEP 4:Once you accept the quotation, complete
the following additional forms, where necessary
• Application for Group Insurance
• Group Insurance Enrolment Card - To be completed by each employee
• Adult Declaration of Health Form -To be completed by each employee and for those that have dependents 16 years and over. Valid I.D. is also required)
• Child Declaration of Health Form - To be completed for every child 15 years and under. Copy of birth certificate is also required.
• Common Law Declaration - To be completed where necessary. Copy of marriage certificate is also required.
STEP 5:Your application will be reviewed and you will be advised accordingly