Investment & Life Coverage – TRIflex Investment Insurance
What is TRIflex Insurance?
TRIflex Insurance is an investment linked plan that combines accumulated investment returns with life insurance coverage up to age sixty-five (65).
The main features of the plan include the following:• A choice of 3 Funds in which you can invest your premiums:
o Bond Fund(least-risk)
o Mortgage Fund (moderate risk)
o Property and Equity Fund (higher risk)
• Policy Values (sum of the individual Fund Policy Values) vary with the performance of the funds in which premiums are invested
• Each Fund is credited with compound interest monthly
• Loans can be made against the Cash Value in the Mortgage and Bond Funds
• No loans can be made against the Property and Equity Fund
• Policy can be used as collateral security for loans, mortgages, children’s education and other needs
• The policy matures at the policy anniversary nearest your 65th birthday
• The Maturity Benefit shall be the Policy Value at the maturity date.
• The Death Benefit shall be the sum of all future basic premiums payable up to age 65, together with the Policy Value at the date of death.