Client Development RepresentativeDescription:
The Client Development Representative is responsible for conducting relevant business analysis and providing administrative support to the Unit.Primary Duties:
• Provide support to CDU Team Leader to identify growth opportunities and prepare prospect lists for the relevant sales channels.
• Work closely with the relevant Branches to monitor, manage and track their portfolios along all lines of business (life insurance, general insurance and loans and deposits) to ensure profitable growth.
• Work closely with the Account Executives (AE), who manages the Broker’s motor business, to monitor, manage and track their portfolios to ensure profitable growth.
• Analyze new and prospective opportunities in business.
• Undergraduate Degree in Business or related field
• Two (2) CAPE / A’Level qualifications
• Minimum of five (5) CSEC / O’Level qualifications including Mathematics and English A
• Minimum 2 years experience in a related field
The incumbent will examine, evaluate and process applications for creditPrimary Duties:
• Interview and obtain documentation from Client and prepare necessary forms.
• Analyze to assess credit and ability to repay loan and prepare application and loan file.
• Preparation of Analysis and Approval standard form including credit scoring.
• Preparation of a Credit Memorandum which provides qualitative and quantitative information on the customer.
• A' Level Qualification
• 5 years in credit preferably in commercial or mortgage
• Diploma or Degree in related field work would be an asset
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel applications
Mobile App Administrator/ OperationsDescription:
The incumbent will develop, coordinate and implement the marketing and operations for the mobile app powered by Maritime. This entails liaising with app developer to ensure app is functioning to standards and all bugs are resolved, planning and executing the marketing strategy, implementing the rewards campaigns, coordinating the discount mechanism with all point of sales and providing customer support where necessary.Primary Responsibilities:
• Liaise regularly with app developers to ensure proper app functionality and to resolve any issues or bugs
• Plan, coordinate and execute the launch campaign for the App
• Set up and negotiate agreements with app rewards partners, as necessary
• Provide customer support for app users
• Develop and implement strategies to cross-market and cross-sell other products and services of The Maritime Financial Group
• Manage all direct communication via the app (push notifications, automated alerts, news posts and customized communication)
• Develop monthly reports on app downloads, user engagement, user discounts and other app trends for the Executive
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
• Two CAPE/A' level subjects
• CXC 5 O’ Levels or CSEC (inclusive of Mathematics and English A)
• Two years’ experience in a similar field
Investment Analyst: EquitiesDescription:
The Investment Analyst will work towards preparing analytical reports.Primary Responsibilities:
• Analyze both buy-side and sell-side securities for opportunities. Track stocks to determine when to buy and sell.
• Continuously monitoring the developments and failures of various companies, industrial technology, financial firms, businesses, and economic theories.
• Provide guidance on investment decisions by analyzing financial information.
• Adapt to specified formats, templates, styles and deadlines when creating reports.
• Maintaining an extensive coverage list of companies and keeping a track record of their developments.
• A Degree in Management or related area (equivalent qualification)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
• At least two years experience
• Cognitive Abilities and Business Knowledge
Office Administrator/ OperationsDescription:
The Office Clerk/ Assistant will work toward completing all task related to the needs of the project or unit.Primary Responsibilities:
• Data entry
• Filing of documents
• Drafting and writing letters
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
• Sending emails and faxes
• Answering telephone queries
• Use of Microsoft applications and various databases
• Minimum of 5/O' level subjects
• 2 CAPE/A' level subjects
• Strong MS office application skills.