Own your own Professional Financial services Practice after 3 years of successful Internship We are looking for qualified candidates for a career in the financial services industry.Primary Responsibilities:
• Age 25 to 35 (male or female)
• Tertiary level education
• Self motivated, self-directed, pro-active
• Ability to set big goals and achieve them
• Excellent time management skills
• Sociable & personable
• High energy
• History of success
• Opportunity to assist others in achieving their short, medium and long term financial goals
• Opportunity to earn unlimited income, attractive incentives & benefits
• Dynamic & Exciting career paths
• Paid three-year internship (earn while you learn)
• Lifetime professional training
• Marketing, technology, administrative and sales management support
Rewards Administrator (Field)Description:
To execute the Field payroll systems for Compensation and Benefits and provide Production Statistics and reports for analyses. Additionally, to maintain various Team Member programmes and make relevant recommendations
Primary Responsibilities: · Review and prepare reports
· Processing the Field payroll
· Preparation of the Field payroll Accounts, Summary and Journal
· To prepare and provide Branch Managers with their Branches' compensation reports
· Research Field queries and make appropriate recommendations for Team Leader to review
· Preparation of Field Operations Specialty Financing and Recovery Agreements
· Prepare quarterly and annual reports for Team Leader, in extention to Team Member programme reports for various Team Leaders.
· CXC 5 O’Levels or CSEC (inclusive of Mathematics and English A) and 2 A’Levels or CAPE
· B.Sc in Social Sciences: Management Studies or Human Resource Management
· FLMI would be an asset
· 1- 2 years’ experience as Compensation and Benefits Specialist or a combination of education and experience
Account Executive TraineeDescription:
Assist in attaining Market Intelligence and Product Development. Raise the profile of Maritime to external producers by providing excellent service and response to their requests and assisting in arranging relationship building activities.
• Monitor and develop the company's portfolio and distribution of Products and Services to the Group.
• Assist in attaining Market Intelligence and Product Development.
• Raise the profile of Maritime to external producers by providing excellent service and response to their requests and assisting in arranging relationship building activities.
• Provide Support to the Team Leader.
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Management or Marketing
• 3-5 years experience in a Sales and/or Marketing environment/ similar position
• Experience in the Insurance industry will be an asset
• Having the knowledge of the occupation or field of work necessary to perform the job.
This includes specific expertise in the technical aspects of the job as well as having computer skills
Office Administrator / OperationsDescription:
This job entails the following: Data entry Filing Processing and preparation of other documents.
• Data entry
• Filing of documents
• Drafting and writing letters
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
• Sending emails and faxes
• Answering telephone queries
• Use of Microsoft applications and various databases
• Minimum of 5/O'levels and 6 CAPE Units/ 2 A'levels Qualifications
• Strong MS office application skills • Excellent communication and time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills and good telephone etiquette
• Experience in an office environment is an asset • Ability to work in a team environment
Senior Audit AssistantDescription:
To conduct audit reviews which will to determine if Units in the Group are conducting their business activities in compliance with Management instructions, statements of policies and procedures and statutory and regulatory requirements.
· Prepare or assist in preparing audit programme
· Carry out or assist in carrying out periodical cash counts at cash collection areas within The Maritime Financial Group
· Perform or assist in carrying out special investigations
· Prepare draft audit reports on stock take findings and results of any special investigations and submit to Team Lead for review
· Assist in the resolution of queries
· 5 O’Levels/CSEC (inclusive of at least a grade two (2) in Mathematics and English A) and 2 A’ Levels / 2 completed CAPE Units (in addition to Communication and Caribbean Studies).
· Minimum - ACCA Level 2 or any equivalent professional qualification.
· Minimum of five (5) years in an Auditing environment preferably at a supervisory level.
· Intermediate Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Access.