Account Executive TraineeDescription:
Assist in attaining Market Intelligence and Product Development. Raise the profile of Maritime to external producers by providing excellent service and response to their requests and assisting in arranging relationship building activities.Primary Responsibilities:
• Monitor and develop the company's portfolio and distribution of Products and Services to the Group.
• Assist in attaining Market Intelligence and Product Development.
• Raise the profile of Maritime to external producers by providing excellent service and response to their requests and assisting in arranging relationship building activities.
• Provide Support to the Team Leader.
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Management or Marketing
• 3-5 years experience in a Sales and/or Marketing environment/ similar position
• Experience in the Insurance industry will be an asset
• Having the knowledge of the occupation or field of work necessary to perform the job. This includes specific expertise in the technical aspects of the job as well as having computer skills
Assistant Accountant - Mutual FundDescription:
To provide the accurate valuation of Client's funds and to report thereon.Primary Responsibilities:
• Ensure the accurate valuation of all instruments for the production of accurate NAV pricing
• Ensure that all private portfolios under management are accurately valued daily.
• Ensure that daily transactions are settled promptly and approved investments are executed in a timely manner
• Ensure all reports are accurately prepared and submitted in a timely manner to internal/external public.
• Ensure Statutory reporting to all Regulators.
• Ensure that all funding requirements have been satisfied.
• Effective day to day administration of the Fund Administration Unit.
• 5 O’Level/CSEC and 2 A’Level/2 completed CAPE Units (in addition to Communication and Caribbean Studies)
• Degree in Business Management/Economics/Finance or another related field from a recognised institution or ACCA Level 1 (Completed or pursuing)
• Basic skills in MS Word/MS Excel/MS Access.
Own your own Professional Financial services Practice after 3 years of successful Internship We are looking for qualified candidates for a career in the financial services industry.Primary Responsibilities:
• Age 25 to 35 (male or female)
• Tertiary level education
• Self motivated, self-directed, pro-active
• Ability to set big goals and achieve them
• Excellent time management skills
• Sociable & personable
• High energy
• History of success
• Opportunity to assist others in achieving their short, medium and long term financial goals
• Opportunity to earn unlimited income, attractive incentives & benefits
• Dynamic & Exciting career paths
• Paid three-year internship (earn while you learn)
• Lifetime professional training
• Marketing, technology, administrative and sales management support
Office Administrator / OperationsDescription:
This job entails the following: Data entry Filing Processing and preparation of other documents.Primary Responsibilities:
• Data entry
• Filing of documents
• Drafting and writing letters
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
• Sending emails and faxes
• Answering telephone queries
• Use of Microsoft applications and various databases
• Minimum of 5/O'levels and 6 CAPE Units/ 2 A'levels Qualifications
• Strong MS office application skills
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills and good telephone etiquette
• Experience in an office environment is an asset
• Ability to work in a team environment
Senior Marketing AdministratorDescription:
Conduct audit reviews to determine whether Units in the Group are performing their accounting, operational, custodial or control activities in compliance with Management instructions, statements of policies and procedures and statutory and regulatory requirements
• Prepare or assist in preparing audit programmes
• Perform audit steps in a professional manner and as outlined in designed audit programmes which require:
- Examination of Companies’ records to verify authenticity and accuracy
- Obtaining explanations and data to make objective opinion about the adequacy etc. of the system of internal controls
- Review of systems and procedures to determine compliance
- Preparation of work papers to document the findings
• Review Junior Audit Assistants audit work papers for sufficiency of scope and accuracy
• Prepare draft audit report on own job assignments and those of the Audit Assistants
• Review and submit audit files for own job assignments and those of the Audit Assistants to Team Leader for final review
• Review Junior Audit Assistants month end count of Scratch Tickets on hand in Comteq
• Carry out or assist in carrying out periodical cash counts at cash collection areas within The Maritime Financial Group
• Prepare draft audit reports on the finding of cash counts conducted
• Attend Stock Takes in the various Units of Food Giant Supermarket to carry out spot checks to verify the quantities counted
• Prepare stock take comparisons and liaise with Food Giant Team Members to rectify errors or omissions
• Perform or assist in carrying out special investigations
• Prepare draft audit reports on stock take findings and results of any special investigations and submit to Team Lead for review
• Assist in the resolution of queries
• 5 O’Levels/CSEC (inclusive of at least a grade two (2) in Mathematics and English A) and 2 A’ Levels / 2 completed CAPE Units (in addition to Communication and Caribbean Studies)
• Minimum - ACCA Level 2 or any equivalent professional qualification.
• Minimum of five (5) years in an Auditing environment preferably at a supervisory level
• Intermediate Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Access.