Own your own Professional Financial services Practice after 3 years of successful Internship We are looking for qualified candidates for a career in the financial services industry.Primary Responsibilities:
• Age 25 to 35 (male or female)
• Tertiary level education
• Self motivated, self-directed, pro-active
• Ability to set big goals and achieve them
• Excellent time management skills
• Sociable & personable
• High energy
• History of success
• Opportunity to assist others in achieving their short, medium and long term financial goals
• Opportunity to earn unlimited income, attractive incentives & benefits
• Dynamic & Exciting career paths
• Paid three-year internship (earn while you learn)
• Lifetime professional training
• Marketing, technology, administrative and sales management support
Office Administrator / OperationsDescription:
This job entails the following: Data entry Filing Processing and preparation of other documents.
• Data entry
• Filing of documents
• Drafting and writing letters
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
• Sending emails and faxes
• Answering telephone queries
• Use of Microsoft applications and various databases
• Minimum of 5/O'levels and 6 CAPE Units/ 2 A'levels Qualifications
• Strong MS office application skills • Excellent communication and time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills and good telephone etiquette
• Experience in an office environment is an asset • Ability to work in a team environment
Account Executive TraineeDescription:
Assist in attaining Market Intelligence and Product Development. Raise the profile of Maritime to external producers by providing excellent service and response to their requests and assisting in arranging relationship building activities.
• Monitor and develop the company's portfolio and distribution of Products and Services to the Group.
• Assist in attaining Market Intelligence and Product Development.
• Raise the profile of Maritime to external producers by providing excellent service and response to their requests and assisting in arranging relationship building activities.
• Provide Support to the Team Leader.
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Management or Marketing
• 3-5 years experience in a Sales and/or Marketing environment/ similar position
• Experience in the Insurance industry will be an asset
• Having the knowledge of the occupation or field of work necessary to perform the job.
This includes specific expertise in the technical aspects of the job as well as having computer skills