The incumbent will provide courteous and prompt administrative and clerical support to the Team Leader of Group Compliance in an effort to ensure the smooth functionality of the unit.Primary Responsibilities:
• Manage the inflow and outflow of correspondences within the Unit
• Maintenance of an organised and updated filing system for the Unit and each assigned project
• Perform compliance reviews in a professional manner and as outlined in designed programmes
• Perform or assist in executing special investigations.
• Assist in resolving queries.
• Assist in performing procedures necessary to compile reports due to CBTT or any other requested report.
• Assist in conducting any other training required by the Group Compliance Unit
• Compile or assist in compiling responses to requests from information.
• Assist or attend to queries addressed to the Unit
• 5 O’Level/CSEC and 2 A’Level/2 completed CAPE Units (in addition to Communication and Caribbean Studies)
• Degree in Business Management/Economics/Finance or another related field from a recognised institution
• One (1) – Three (3) years work experience in a compliance function would be an asset
• Formal Anti-Money Laundering/Combating Terrorism will be an asset
• Basic skills in MS Word/MS Excel/MS Access
Marketing Administrator - Mobile AppDescription:
The incumbent will develop, coordinate and implement the marketing and operations for the mobile app powered by Maritime. This entails liaising with app developer to ensure app is functioning to standards and all bugs are resolved, planning and executing the marketing strategy, implementing the rewards campaigns, coordinating the discount mechanism with all point of sales and providing customer support where necessary.Primary Responsibilities:
• Liaise regularly with app developers to ensure proper app functionality and to resolve any issues or bugs
• Plan, coordinate and execute the launch campaign for the App
• Set up and negotiate agreements with app rewards partners, as necessary
• Provide customer support for app users
• Develop and implement strategies to cross-market and cross-sell other products and services of The Maritime Financial Group
• Manage all direct communication via the app (push notifications, automated alerts, news posts and customized communication)
• Develop monthly reports on app downloads, user engagement, user discounts and other app trends for the Executive
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
• Two CAPE/A' level subjects
• CXC 5 O’ Levels or CSEC (inclusive of Mathematics and English A)
• Two years’ experience in a similar field
Office Administrator/ OperationsDescription:
The Office Clerk/ Assistant will work toward completing all task related to the needs of the project or unit.Primary Responsibilities:
• Data entry
• Filing of documents
• Drafting and writing letters
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
• Sending emails and faxes
• Answering telephone queries
• Use of Microsoft applications and various databases
• Minimum of 5/O' level subjects
• 2 CAPE/A' level subjects
• Strong MS office application skills.