The underwriter will be responsible for monitoring and assessing the acceptability of General Insurance risks based on the Company guidelines.Primary Duties:
• Proper assessment and rating of risks offered to the company (all lines of General Insurance).
• Ensuring that the Company’s underwriting guidelines are adhered to by members of the Customer Service Centre, Brokers and Financial Advisors.
• Overseeing the accurate and timely preparation of policy documents for clients, brokers and agents.
• Ensuring that policies provided and risks written, as well as reinsurance arrangements are within the underwriting guidelines of the Company.
• Minimum of five (05) O’ Levels including Mathematics and English
• Two (02)CAPE/ A’ Level subjects
• Diploma or Degree in related field work would be an asset
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Preferably two (2) years in a similar position or in an underwriting environment, preferably General Insurance.
Account Executive TraineeDescription:
The Account executive Trainee will be responsible for servicing and marketing/distributing the company's products and services to binderholders and agencies.Primary Duties:
• Monitor and develop the company's portfolio and distribution of Products and Services to the Group.
• Assist in attaining Market Intelligence and Product Development.
• Raise the profile of Maritime to external producers by providing excellent service and response to their requests and assisting in arranging relationship building activities.
• Provide Support to the Team Leader.
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Management or Marketing
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• 3-5 years experience in a sales and/or Marketing environment/ similar positiom
• Experience in the Insurance industry will be an asset
• Having the knowledge of the occupation or field of work necessary to perform the job. This includes specific expertise in the technical aspects of the job as well as having computer skills
Office Administrator/ OperationsDescription:
The Office Clerk/ Assistant will work toward completing all task related to the needs of the project or unit.Primary Responsibilities:
• Data entry
• Filing of documents
• Drafting and writing letters
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
• Sending emails and faxes
• Answering telephone queries
• Use of Microsoft applications and various databases
• Minimum of 5/O' level subjects
• 2 CAPE/A' level subjects
• Strong MS office application skills.
Investment Analyst: EquitiesDescription:
The Investment Analyst will work towards preparing analytical reports.Primary Responsibilities:
• Analyze both buy-side and sell-side securities for opportunities. Track stocks to determine when to buy and sell.
• Continuously monitoring the developments and failures of various companies, industrial technology, financial firms, businesses, and economic theories.
• Provide guidance on investment decisions by analyzing financial information.
• Adapt to specified formats, templates, styles and deadlines when creating reports.
• Maintaining an extensive coverage list of companies and keeping a track record of their developments.
• A Degree in Management or related area (equivalent qualification)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
• At least two years experience
• Cognitive Abilities and Business Knowledge