Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual audited financial statements, Central Bank reports and other statutory returns.
• Prepare daily cash flow statements • Prepare monthly management package • Calculation and payment of annual DIC premiums (paid quarterly) • Prepare monthly management accounts • Preparation of Annual Financial Statements, audit and year end schedules • Preparation of Annual Corporation Tax return • Prepare Central Bank reports • Inter-company Reconciliation • Prepare Rate of Return • Agents’ Commission • Intercompany Reimbursements • Prepare Wear & Tear Schedule • Tax and Deferred Tax Computation
• ACCA Qualified. • Intermediate Knowledge of Excel & Word. • Bankmaster would be an asset. • Two (2) years relevant work experience.
To perform audits, special reviews, training and investigations as assigned by the Team Leader for the Internal Audit Department with the aim of assessing viability of internal controls and compliance with applicable policies, procedures, statutory and regulatory requirements.
Execution of assigned audits as per the annual audit plan, within agreed timeframes, which require the following at a minimum: • Examination of Companies records to verify the authenticity and accuracy of documents and the information thereon. • Procurement of explanations and data to assist in formulating an objective opinion about the adequacy and effectiveness of a system as well as the efficiency of the performance of activities under review • Preparation of an annual cash count schedule • Compile inventory count comparisons performed by Audit Team Members • Assist in the performance of special investigations
• Pursuing ACCA Level 2 or 3 or any other applicable course of study • At least 3 years in an audit environment
All functions related to the availability and performance of The Company's centralized computer equipment, including hardware, operating systems and related components.
Primary Responsibilities: System Availability • Effective preventative and remedial system maintenance. • Ensure back-up equipment is available as and when needed. • Perform system back-up (operating system, applications and data) in accordance with standard procedure. • Monitor and enforce security procedures to comply with corporate standards. System Performance • Ensure equipment response and reliability meets client requirements. • Perform periodic checks on equipment/system performance and effect performance tuning as necessary. • Investigate root causes of client complaints and queries, and take remedial action System Operation • Install computer equipment and related hardware components. • Install applications software approved for use within the Company, including operating system software. • Perform routine data storage and retrieval, and requested storage/retrieval based on documented client requests. System Maintenance • Analyze client requests for repairs and maintenance. • Document solutions.
• 5 O’levels and 2 A'levels plus • Certificate in AS/400 Systems Operation/Administration and 2 years' experience in systems administration (any environment) or • 3 years as systems operator/administrator
Own your own Professional Financial services Practice after 3 years of successful Internship We are looking for qualified candidates for a career in the financial services industry.Primary Responsibilities:
• Age 25 to 35 (male or female)
• Tertiary level education
• Self motivated, self-directed, pro-active
• Ability to set big goals and achieve them
• Excellent time management skills
• Sociable & personable
• High energy
• History of success
• Opportunity to assist others in achieving their short, medium and long term financial goals
• Opportunity to earn unlimited income, attractive incentives & benefits
• Dynamic & Exciting career paths
• Paid three-year internship (earn while you learn)
• Lifetime professional training
• Marketing, technology, administrative and sales management support
Office Administrator / OperationsDescription:
This job entails the following: Data entry Filing Processing and preparation of other documents.
• Data entry
• Filing of documents
• Drafting and writing letters
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
• Sending emails and faxes
• Answering telephone queries
• Use of Microsoft applications and various databases
• Minimum of 5/O'levels and 6 CAPE Units/ 2 A'levels Qualifications
• Strong MS office application skills • Excellent communication and time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills and good telephone etiquette
• Experience in an office environment is an asset • Ability to work in a team environment
Account Executive TraineeDescription:
Assist in attaining Market Intelligence and Product Development. Raise the profile of Maritime to external producers by providing excellent service and response to their requests and assisting in arranging relationship building activities.
• Monitor and develop the company's portfolio and distribution of Products and Services to the Group.
• Assist in attaining Market Intelligence and Product Development.
• Raise the profile of Maritime to external producers by providing excellent service and response to their requests and assisting in arranging relationship building activities.
• Provide Support to the Team Leader.
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Management or Marketing
• 3-5 years experience in a Sales and/or Marketing environment/ similar position
• Experience in the Insurance industry will be an asset
• Having the knowledge of the occupation or field of work necessary to perform the job.
This includes specific expertise in the technical aspects of the job as well as having computer skills